Metric: $35 Scroll down to review information, see
40 Mile: $30 jersey, read waiver and register.
29 Mile: $25
11 Mile: $20
The Ride for Hope registration is available online through June 8th. After June 2nd, registration will include a $5 late fee. After June 8th, you may register in person at the Vendor Expo or Event.
Registration for 11 miles – Century courses includes course ride, dinner at vendor expo Friday night, lunch on Saturday, T-shirt and rider bag. Rider bags will be distributed on ride day at the Registration Booth or can be picked up at the Vendor Expo from 4-7PM, Friday, June 9th.
All associated events will be held at the North Florida Fairgrounds (441 Paul Russell Road) located at the corner of Paul Russell Road and South Monroe Street.
- Jersey only $45 ($15 discount when accompanied with registration prior to May 1)
- Excellent SAG support!
- Showers are available on site
- 3000 foot elevation gain on Century
- Century & Metric Race Component (lead race groups only)
- Florida Highway Patrol escort for lead race groups in both Century & Metric
- Unique jersey awarded to overall Century & Metric winners (men & women)
- FREE insulated water bottle for Century and Metric riders (while supplies last)
- FREE pair of cycling socks to the first 200 registered riders
RV spots are available at the Fairgrounds for $25 per night (includes electricity & water). To reserve a spot, please contact Kim Scherer at (850) 878-3247. Limited spots available.
Click here for Ride Rules – which includes that ALL riders MUST wear a HELMET.
In consideration of the acceptance of this registration entry, I, the registrant assume full and complete responsibility for any injury or accident which may occur during my participation in “The Ride for Hope,” and I hereby release and hold harmless the sponsor, promoters, and all other persons and entities associated with the event, from all and any injury or damages, whether it be caused by myself or the negligence of the sponsor, promoters, or any other persons associated with the event. This agreement may NOT be modified orally by any individual. I understand that a bicycle is a legal vehicle in the State of Florida, and that I must ride in a safe manner.